Thursday, June 14, 2007

Baseball Prospectus Chat

Greetings Matsuzaka Watch readers.

I will be hosting a chat at Baseball Prospectus on Thursday, June 14th at 12pm ET. For most of you that's today. For me, it's actually a 1am start on the 15th, so I'll be able to tell you all about the future.

Join me for a little Q&A and tell your friends. The more the merrier. I'll be ready to answer your questions about Japanese baseball, and hopefully anything else you might have on your mind about the current crop of Japanese players in the Major Leagues.

Thursday, June 14th and 12pm ET. Be there.

5 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chat, Mike. It was very informative, and I appreciate you answering so many of my questions. Get some sleep!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger miz said...

thanks, mike! you have a lot of fans over here in the states, bro. keep up the great work.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Mike Plugh said...

Thanks guys. It was fun. Hope to do another one soon.....

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,
Thanks for the chat, good stuff. Just wondering if you saw this ( http://redsox.bostonherald.com/redSox/view.bg?articleid=1006208 ) article on Daisuke meeting with his former manager? Do you have anything you believe we should be looking for? I can't help but get a little excited when Daisuke says something like “The point he advised me (yesterday) is difficult to explain to you guys, but his suggestion is so great. If I change something Higashio pointed to (yesterday), hopefully I can fix it and get better automatically.”

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah Higashio, the man who drafted Matsuzaka with with his famous god's hand!
Hopefully Matsuzaka will regain some confidence.
a dinner with former teammate Kazuo Matsui? Maybe Matsuzaka will talk Matsui into playing for the Red Sox next year :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home