Monday, March 26, 2007

Amazon Associate

Hey, Matsuzaka Watch readers.

I've gone semi-commercial here, having joined the Amazon Associates program. I'm hoping that my loyal readers will support this blog by purchasing something from the featured items in the right margin. I don't have any wild ideas about getting rich from this program, but a few extra dollars will help me to buy diapers if all goes well.

If you have plans to buy any Matsuzaka apparel, or if you're looking for a good book to read, I would be more than grateful to you if you'd consider purchasing it from the links I provide here. I get a very small percentage of each purchase, so if you like what I do here and happen to be in the market for something, why not click and help me to make a few extra dollars for my efforts? Most items are found just below the "Archives" in the right margin.

Your patronage is much appreciated. Now back to your regularly scheduled Matsuzaka Mania!!

Mike Plugh

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mike, I've been a loyal reader of this blog since about midway through last season. Like you, I assumed he was going to the Yanks. Imagine my surprise when my beloved Sox got him!

I've been looking all over for Matsuzaka apparel. I have 2 T-shirts (Red and Navy Blue) and 1 jersey (White).

What I'm looking for is another jersey (Either the Japanese WBC jersey or a Seibu Jersey) or a T-shirt (white, with his name on the back)

Any ideas as to where I could find either of those???

Thanks,
Mike in Rhode Island

 

Post a Comment

<< Home